Thursday 30 December 2010

Velvet underground

google

moodboard

The beautiful soup

tumblr



I am hooked. Yesterday I brought myself a black velvet jacket. I haven't had one of those since I was 14, listening to nirvana, had purple hair and my silver doctor martins! It feels so unbelievably soft, I just want to sleep in it. It has defiantly fuelled my new passion for velvet. Now I really really want a velvet sofa, I may have to make do with some velvet cushions though.

My velvet finds:

Louis chair from Habitat
For those of you who are doers rather than dreamers the Louis velvet chair and sofa range from Habitat is stunning and would look great when worn in.
Toast
For me, a dreamer, I think I will be getting one of these beautiful velvet cushions from Toast.



5 comments:

Notes From ABroad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Notes From ABroad said...

Oh lordy, I love that Gold Velvet Sofa !!
The chair , in the window, I will take one of those too, thank you veddy much !

Crystal said...

Those chairs look so comfy and inviting- a very glamorous way to lounge around. Your black velvet jacket sounds lovely- I think teenage you and I would have gotten along :)
Happy New Years!

anita said...

Velvet is just gooooood.

Bohemian said...

Velvet is my absolute favorite Fabric... so luxurious and wearing it is divine... cool in the Summers and warm in the Winters, don't know how it works that way, but it is just perfection in every way!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian