Tuesday 10 July 2012

Prism Love.. The Wild unknown...

The Great lakes Prism from the Wild Unknown


Prism Love: Prism from the Wild Unknown
The Wild Unknown hanging Prism
Great lakes Prism from the Wild unknown
Wild Unknown Mirror Prism


I blogged about these Hand made Prisms from the Wild Unknown in Februaury (here) and have been dreaming about owning one ever since, It was a tough decision, because they are all stunning, but I finally invested in the Mirror Prism, and it was well worth it. It reflects everything around it and it even has a jingly bell inside it :)

I really want the hanging one now....

Prism of Threads, Prism

6 comments:

bam said...

I was just listening to Family Band last night. Everything these two touch is magical and wonderful. Siiigh... I wish I could create these things.

Boho Mixology said...

Same here i just love them, im looking for an excuse to buy one :)

zoe xx

⟁ Prism Of Threads ⟁ said...

Love those prisms! xo

Kath said...

love the one with the sand and the feather.

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

The best thing is...that every time I hear the word "Prism" I think of Sailor moon. And how lovely to find these prisms on the "moon to moon" blog haha

Sandy Joe said...

So witchay, I love the way they catch the light.

x The Pretty Secrets