Wednesday 20 February 2013

Peacock Bed Heads from The Family Love Tree

The Family Love Tree: White Peacock Bedhead and Kantha Quilt
Peacock bedhead
Peacock bedhead
White peacock bedhead
Orange Single Peacock Bedhead
Peacock Chair
I have just brought a new bed but if I hadn't I would be heading straight to Australian company The Family Love Tree for one of their beautiful Peacock bed heads. They are available in a range of sizes, styles and colours and for those of us happy with our beds they also make beautiful Peaock chairs and sell some gorgeous kantha quilts.

5 comments:

enjoythesilence said...

dying! i have never come across this site before.... wow. again.

xx

Boho Mixology said...

That shop is amazing, I hadn't come across it also.

Zoe xx

Kath said...

OOh I am seriously thinking about painting my peacock chair now!

Nik said...

Great post! I adore the peacock headboards. They're like instant art and color in the bedroom. Definite must haves!

Victoria said...

I love the headboard wow! Do you know if these can be bought in the UK?

vikix