Thursday 27 August 2015

Sitting room of.... Dabido








Small but perfectly formed, and so well laid out!!!

I have a tiny house and I am always looking for ways to 'utilise my space' more effectivly. As I have decided to buy most of my furniture second hand does mean that I have to wait to find the perfect piece, which is wonderful when it presents itself, but a pain waiting.....

This small sitting room is owned by blogger and photographer Dabido of Old Brand New and was a makeover in collaboration with West Elm USA.

I really love what he has done with the room. Loads of huge house plants, bright colours and interesting shapes. There is a nice mixture of brand new items like the table and lamp (both from West Elm) and vintage/ handmade crafted items like the little yellow Indian Bajot table and the African figures on the bookshelves.

My favorite item however is that fabulous hand carved Indian Satara mirror from World Market..... too bad they don't ship to the UK, I would actually buy that for my hallway!!

To see more of his home and his work visit Dabido at Old Brand New

No comments: